Monday, March 30, 2009

My friends came back to me

Everyday it just amazes me how my spirits are lifted knowing my 3 best friends came back to me in my life. You have brought joy back to my life and a belief that anything is possible in this world. You make me happy knowing your there, knowing we can share our stories with each other with out criticism, only laughter, and that is the greatest feeling in the world. It could not of happened to me at a better time, I need support and I get it from my 3 sisters friends. I've shared thinks I thought I could never share with anyone, the trust is strong and the love is forever. You are wonderful people, kind, thoughtful and considered of others, all of us would do anything for anyone, we are primary caregivers, it's in our blood. It's amazing all we get accomplished in the world everyday. It's a pleasure to be apart of your lives, you inspire me and make me want to do better. I thank you for that and all you do. I love you and care so much for you. We are back together in the same place in time, just a little older. Time is what we have, and each other.

Much Love Always
Jude xoxoxo

2 comments:

Just Trudy said...

And Amen...... I love you like a sister Judy!!!! And Terri and Kaye Too!!

Friends Forever,

Trudy

Anonymous said...

We're a little older, but we're also a tad wiser now, too. AFter all, we're wise enough to appreciate how fortunate we are to have each other.

You three are an inspiration and a blessing to me every single day. Time can't change true friendship and neither can distance. Luv u guys!